The system is divided into two application scenarios:
1. The pharmacy fetching medicine queuing machine obtains the patient’s payment information through docking with the HIS system. The pharmacy staff prescribes the medicine in advance, and then calls the patient to fetch the medicine after the medicine is dispensed. When the patient hears the voice broadcast or watch the prompt message displayed on the screen, he can go to the corresponding window to pick up the medicine, which effectively solves the problems of waiting in line and crowded patients.
2. After completing the payment, the patient only needs to directly go to the self-service sign-in machine in the pharmacy hall to swipe the card or scan the charge slip to sign in. The system will automatically send the prescription information to the pharmacy, and the pharmacy staff will start the dispensing. After the dispensing is completed, the pharmacy dispatcher will call the corresponding patients to take medicine through the system. When the patient hears the voice broadcast or watch the prompt message displayed on the screen, he can go to the corresponding window to pick up the medicine.
The pharmacy fetching medicine queuing number machine is composed of the queuing number service management platform system, the software calling number device, the integrated LCD integrated machine (the integrated display in the waiting area, conventional 42-65 inches), the window display LCD integrated machine (the LCD above the window display, conventional 32-inch), LED window display, self-service registration machine, which integrates the speaker with the LCD all-in-one machine, and can also be connected to an external power amplifier and speakers. Responsible for functions such as voice call number, window LCD all-in-one medicine taking information display, integrated LCD all-in-one medicine taking information display, and software calling device configuration, etc., installed on the server computer, sharing the triage queue calling server. The realization functions are as follows: 1. Obtain the payment data from the HIS charging subsystem through the view mode, and generate a queue. 2. It can be configured to display the screen content of the calling information. 3. You can play the medicine call number information and prompt sound. 4. It is possible to dynamically configure the medicine collection window for Chinese pharmacies and western medicine users.
1. Support window login mode, open the software caller to call the number.
2. “Dispensing” button: In the uncall queue, the dispenser selects a person and clicks the dispensing button to start making up the prescription.
3. “Call” button: After the pharmacist dispenses the medicine, find the name of the patient and click on the “Call” button. At this time, the sound ” Zhang San please come to window 1 to fetch the medicine” is played, and the screen displays the patient’s name.
4. “Recall” button: When the pharmacist call the next patient but the patient doesn’t show up, he can press the “Recall” button to repeatedly call the patient’s name.
5. “Batch call” button: Click the batch call button to call multiple patients to the window to get medicine at the same time.
6. Enter the medical record number, and the system will automatically search for patient information and call.
7. “Release” button: After clicking the release button, it will indicate that the patient’s medicine has been taken away, and the information about the patient’s medicine withdrawal will be eliminated on the LCD all-in-one machine.
8. “Batch release” button: After clicking the batch release button, the liquid crystal all-in-one machine will eliminate the information of multiple patients taking medicine. It’s so convenient to queue up for number machines.