10 Points Tablet All In One PC 17 Inch Capacitive Touch Panel
Contact Person : Morgan Zhao
Phone Number : +86 18122345571
WhatsApp : +8618122345571
|Brand:||KER||Size:||15.6'' Or Customized|
|Structure:||G+G||Response Time:||≤5ms Touch|
15.6 Inch capacitive touch screen display,
15.6 Inch Capacitive Touch Panel,
15.6 Inch capacitive touch screen
Capacitive touch screen is a four-storey glass screen surface and laminated within the glass screen is coated with a layer of ITO, the outermost layer is a thin layer of silica glass, laminated ITO coating as a face, four electrode leads in the four corners, inner ITO good shielding to ensure a good working environment.
When finger touch the metal layer that is, because the body farm, users and touch-screen surface with a coupling capacitor, high frequency current, capacitance is a direct conductor, so fingers sucked away a very small amount of current from the contact point. The respectively current outflow from the touch electrode on the four corners of the screen, and flows through the four electrode current is proportional to the distance from the fingers to the four corners, controller through the accurate calculation of the four current percentage, came to the location of the touch point.
• Standard sizes List for PCAP touch overlay:
1. Capacitance touch screen only needs touch, no need pressure to generate signal.
2. Capacitance touch screen needs only one time or no correction at all after production, while resistance technology needs conventional correction.
3. Capacitance schemes have a longer life because the components in the capacitive touch screen need not move at all. In a resistive touch screen, the upper ITO film needs to be thin enough to be resilient to bend downward to reach the lower ITO film.
4. Capacitance technology is superior to resistance technology in light loss and system power consumption
5. The choice of capacitance or resistance depends on the object touching the screen. If it is finger touch, capacitive touch screen is a better choice. If you need a stylus, whether plastic or metal, resistance touch screen can be competent. Capacitance touch screen can also use stylus, but it needs special stylus to cooperate.
6. Surface capacitance can be used in large-scale touch screen, and it is low in phase, but it can not support gesture recognition nowadays: Inductive capacitance is mainly used in small and medium-sized touch screen, and can support gesture recognition.
7. Capacitance technology has the advantages of wear resistance, long service life and low maintenance cost when users use it. Therefore, the overall operating cost of the manufacturer can be further reduced.
8. Capacitive touch screens can support multi-touch technology, and unlike resistive touch screens, they are slow in response and are not easy to wear and tear.
|Screen size||15.6 inch|
|Structures||Cover Glass+ITO Glass|
|IC Controller||ILITEK 2302|
|Operating System||XP win7,8 Android Linux|
|System Driver||No need(USB plug and play)|
Number: +86 18122345571
Enter Your Message